Bill Murray's Space Jam 4 Bill Murray's Space Jam 4

The artistic peak of this generation!

This is the film of the decade!

SirCannabisClock responds:

Clock Day '08: Ringpop Clock Day '08: Ringpop

DID YOU EVER KNOW THAT YOU'RE MY HEEEEEERO?

YOU'RE EVERYTHING I WOULD LIKE TO BEEEEEEE
I CAN FLY HIGHER THAN AN EAAAAAGGGLLLEEEE
CAUSE YOU ARE THE WIIIIND BENEATH MY WIIIIIIIIIIINGS

ughanation responds:

I'll take that as a compliment...

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Again?

Well judging by what I just watched, you really didn't make any attempts to improve upon anything. Way to be one note, kiddo. Another orgy of mediocre video game humor. It even looks like you scaled back on the animation, why so many tweens this time around? Not to mention the writing. Ugghhh, disgusting. Jokes were drawn out and predictable, sexual innuendos were tasteless and pathetic. I can tell there's some potential to do something original and incredible if you put time and effort into it, but I'm not entirely convinced you did as you pumped out a new one in a week or so. And backgrounds, what the hell happened there? Still none? Are you even trying, or you attempting to appeal to a ravenous video-game enthusiast fanbase? I guess that's likely as 99% of newgrounds falls in that demographic.

Watch as this review is marked useless by rabid fanboys.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Ugh

I'm sorry if I don't conform to the typical newgrounds mindset, but mediocre video game humor is not exactly my choice as prime entertainment. I found myself groaning more than laughing. Work on the humor and get a little variety in the artwork. At least attempt to make some form of backdrop. The animation was decent, at least you attempted some frame-by-frame, a good alternative from the overwhelming majority that only uses tweening. Voice acting needs polishing, as does the script. Seriously, mindless video game humor and poorly constructed innuendo =/= humor.

A SeedClock Christmas A SeedClock Christmas

A+++++++ Would Buy Again
~~~~*GREAT EBAYER*~~~~

Samson's Valentine Hentai Samson's Valentine Hentai

Incredible

Really, I couldn't think of how to improve it

Eusebio: A Review Eusebio: A Review

Brilliant

A moving peice indeed

CC- Ruppee is a Furry CC- Ruppee is a Furry

I see what you did there B)

I do... really.